Paul just doesn't like Bloomberg, that is all it  is. Politics. ;-) to Paul.

I think the hype was good, it could have been  worse and they couldn't
predict, when the hype started, that it would DEFINITELY  drop down to a 1.
Past
experience said it was likely, but there was no way to  know for sure. (And
I've seen photos of the lower part of Manhatten flooded.  Maybe it is only
a few blocks or so, don't know, but it did happen.)

Also  Irene's path covered more coast line and more people than most
hurricanes do. A  lot more.

I am glad you are okay and that it WASN'T worse.

Marnie  the akaless

In a message dated 8/28/2011 7:49:09 P.M. Pacific Daylight  Time,