On 11-08-31 1:43 PM, frank theriault wrote:
So my computer's had a major crash and I've been off-line since early
last weekend.  Won't get into details, but everything seems to work
~except~ Mozilla, so I can still process photos.

Until things get sorted out I'm relegated to using public computers at
the library to go on-line.  So this morning I loaded a couple of
photos onto a storage device - had to get that PUG submission in this
month!  While I'm here, I thought I'd post this fun little PESO.
They're lining up for a wedding photo (the bride hasn't shown up yet);
  I thought the guy on the bench (obviously not a member of the
celebrating party) was a hoot:

http://knarfinthecity.blogspot.com/2011/08/group-photo.html

Hope you enjoy!

Comments always welcome.

cheers,
frank

That's very good Frank. I like the varied expressions and gestures in the line.

-bmw