On 8/31/2011 16:25, eactiv...@aol.com wrote:
Yes, he looks a little underdressed. Heh. Again,  a nice juxtaposition,
frank.

Marnie the almost akaless :-)

Ditto
ann

In a  message dated 8/31/2011 10:43:46 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
knarftheria...@gmail.com writes:
Until things get sorted out I'm relegated to  using public computers at
the library to go on-line.  So this morning I  loaded a couple of
photos onto a storage device - had to get that PUG  submission in this
month!  While I'm here, I thought I'd post this fun  little PESO.
They're lining up for a wedding photo (the bride hasn't shown up  yet);
I thought the guy on the bench (obviously not a member of  the
celebrating party) was a  hoot:

http://knarfinthecity.blogspot.com/2011/08/group-photo.html

Hope  you enjoy!

Comments always welcome.