Looking at these more closely as I prepped them for upload to my gallery, I see
that he took TWO (2) photos of the tower collapsing, the second one fuzzy as he
backed up to get away. Then the editor for the Smithsonian special made three
images from the good one by cropping. Then threw in some beauty shots of the
photographer and his camera.!! Good marketing!

On Sep 7, 2011, at 00:23 , Joseph McAllister wrote:

> On Sep 6, 2011, at 17:34 , Joseph McAllister wrote:
>
>> Noe Dewitt, a fashion photographer and resident of lower Manhattan was the
>> person who took the photos with the 67II and a Polaroid 600E. His girlfriend
>> was Kerrie, an art director. I spent four hours trying to get a look at
>> Noe's images, with little success.
>>
>> I was able to find an image of Noe holding one of his prints up as if
>> viewing where the towers once stood. Being a pro photog, I'm sure he made
>> certain that no one would see images without a contingency fee of some sort.
>> http://www.smithsonianchannel.com/site/sn/show.do?show=139903
>>
>> You can probably take a look at the whole program "On Demand" from the
>> Smithsonian Channel HD. If you cannot, I snapped some stills of interest
>> with the program on pause. Not great, but viewable. I will put them up on
>> some site somewhere later today.
>
> http://gallery.me.com/jomac#100547      will take you to the stills I shot.
> Because I was too lazy to set up a tripod, you will not see the crisp detail
> you could see if you watched the program, but you will get the idea and scope
> out the camera(s).

Joseph McAllister
Lots of gear, not much time

http://gallery.me.com/jomac