on 2011-09-14 15:34 Paul Stenquist wrote
Taking another look, I see that Healing and Vibrations are not centered in
respect to each other. There's an extra space in there that threw it off.
Luckily, I have time to fix it.

i wouldn't center it; as a quick fix, it's cleaner to right justify all three
lines

you've already been subjected to design by committee, but if you are open to more input, the font is pretty cliché; you can get away with it but a lot of people will see it and say "self-produced CD"; same with the yellow color and small font size

the photo is great -- it carries the low-key message perfectly and doesn't need any help from the type

if it were me i would make the title type larger and stretch it across the bottom, put "Paul Miles" where the title is (but in larger type), and find a more refined, slightly casual font and kern it carefully; i'd also suggest the color of the hat (which is also in the leaf edges) for the type, with a very thin keyline in the dark wood color from the guitar

Darren's take has merit too (i like how mr. Miles fills more of the frame); the top type could be done without a background, just a dropshadow or a keyline

(this advice coming from several years producing covers for books and magazines)