Girlfriend, get the K5!!!   I'm working towards getting a 2nd one for back-up.

1) The other day I was shooting long with the K-7 & wide with the K-5 for
action stuff, and I couldn't believe the difference.  Auto focus on the K-5 is
way better.  I didn't really notice the difference before for general
photography, but with the action stuff I did.  I was surprised.  I didn't think
there was that much difference, but there is.

2) The high ISO, to my mind is important because it allows to you to go light
with camera gear--don't have to lug a flash around, which keeps you nicely
mobile and doesn't strain the back.   Also, I do a lot of indoor family snap
shots.  I used to bring the flash along, but with the K-5, it's not as
necessary.  This past Saturday night I met up with some old high school friends
at a dark pizza place.  After dinner everyone wanted to do a group shot, so
folks got out their point'n shoots and turned their flashes on and shot until
we were blinded and seeing yellow spots.  I shot last--at ISO 5000 with the
40mm pancake.  Shot came out great--just a tiny hint of noise, which went away
using noise  reduction in Lightroom 3.  Everyone loves the shot.

3)  I love how the K-5 fits in my hands.  I don't have a battery grip.  At one
point I thought that I would get one, but I haven't really felt the need.  I'm
so happy with the size.  I think the K20D is a great camera, but it's so much
heavier.

4) I love, love, love my Pentax lenses; I'd buy more if I could afford too, but
it's not urgent.  I've got nice range coverage with the ones I have.

5) It's gonna be ok.  Cheers, Christine/Chicago