On Sep 20, 2011, at 9:28 AM, Darren Addy wrote:

> Haven't seen anybody ever write about this yet, but people are
> spending serious dollars on the Hasselblad XPAN ($1500-$2500) but you
> could do the same thing with a Pentax 6x7, a 67 45mm lens, and the
> Fotodiox panormama kit for the Pentax 67:
> http://www.amazon.com/Fotodiox-Panoramic-Adapter-Pentax-Camera/dp/B002KEJ5DC/

I did a home-brew version of this for my RB67 several years ago.  It was a bit
of a pain but I felt it was worth it.

I eventually sold the RB67 to buy a Pentax 6x7 kit, and it was about then that
I realised I may as well just shoot with 120 and crop since I'm having to carry
all that size & weight around anyway.

But I wouldn't say no to an Xpan if I could afford one :)

Cheers,
Dave