It's a beautiful place to have in your backyard.  A grove of trees can
be a sacred space.

An aside about spirituality: There is a theory that as humans evolved
and became more intelligent, we faced increasing anxiety over the
prospect of death.  Changes slowly occurred in the brain by natural
selection that allowed for "religious/spiritual experiences" whose
biological purpose was to help us live with the prospect of death.  Of
course, I've deliberately phrased this in purely evolutionary terms;
a religious person could simply say that God made up with the ability
to apprehend his presence.  Whatever your beliefs,  spaces live
Larry's grove still elicit great feelings of both elation and
tranquility.  These feelings are also difficult to catch with only a
camera do the narrative becomes so important.  As for me, there is a
wild bamboo grove that somehow started growing off the running/walking
trail I use here in Rockbridge County.  It's a favorite place of mine
but I have never been able to capture its presence adequately in
pictures.

--
Steve Desjardins