Used a pencil or got ink on the side of my left hand.

Kenneth Waller

----- Original Message ----- From: "Steven Desjardins" <drd1...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Q design "validated" by Nikon's entry?

So what did lefties do before ballpoints?

On Sun, Sep 25, 2011 at 12:22 PM, John Francis <jo...@panix.com> wrote:

I tried writing upside-down for a while. It was slow, but it
was almost worth it to watch the double takes from the teachers!

On Sun, Sep 25, 2011 at 09:25:27AM -0400, Bruce Walker wrote:
Just learn to write right-to-left or switch to a language (Arabic,
Hebrew) that works that way.