So you're not going to Madison?

(I was born a cheesehead!)

At 05:26 PM 9/30/2011, you wrote:
Message: 13
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2011 16:26:51 -0500
From: Darren Addy <pixelsmi...@gmail.com>
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List <pdml@pdml.net>
Subject: A photo safari weekend...

I'm happy to report that the planets have aligned and my son-in-law (
http://www.bigstormpicture.com ) and I are heading off to Colorado in
the A.M. hoping to bag some golden aspens with red sumac. We'll be
having some fun testing out the Pentax 6x7 kit, as well as our
digitals. He's a Canon shooter, but otherwise an all-right guy. We
should come back with larger biceps, thanks to the 6x7.
: )

I'm also picking up a large-patootie Linhof Heavy Duty tripod while
I'm out there that I plan on finding a new home for, but that may get
pressed into duty with the Pentax 6x7, if our biceps/backs give out.

We also get to do some work-related shooting inside an injection
molding facility on Monday, but may have a difficult time getting that
to approach High Art.

Darren Addy
Kearney, Nebraska

Sincerely,

Collin Brendemuehl
http://www.brendemuehl.net

"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose"
-- Jim Elliott