No, but will probably see (most) of the game at a friend's house in
Greeley. He's a transplanted Nebraskan and has a regular theater in
his basement, so that should be awesome. Go Big (Nebraska) Red!
I fear the Las Vegas oddsmakers know what they are doing with the
spread, but I have to say that 9 to 9-1/2 points sounds way too
generous to me. Wisconsin hasn't played anybody of Wisconsin's caliber
yet, but the same could be said of the Huskers. Your Badger QB is
currently the 2nd highest rated QB in the country. (No... Oliver Luck
is at No. 11). Should be epic. Win or lose,here's hoping that there is
a Round Two in the Big 10 Championship Game.

PS... U Wisconsin reports that 67 UW season tickets have been sold to
Nebraska mailing addresses.

Darren Addy
Kearney, Nebraska