On 02/10/2011 08:24, P. J. Alling wrote:
I don't know if this will work with the current version but if you
invoke the update installer for at least some of the 3.x versions from a
command line and add the flag "/s" it installs without asking for the CD
or any further dialogs for that matter.

The update file contains the entire package as far as I can tell,. but
if it requires a CD it will probably want the original 4.0 version.
There's a way around that, all you have to do is burn the update
installer to a CD and give the CD the name, S-SW90. It will install from
that CD and not ask for the original because S-SW90 is the original,
wink wink.

Naughty. I like it. When you say "installer" do you mean the exe file or the msi that is inside it?