From: Matthew Hunt
On Tue, Oct 4, 2011 at 10:17 AM, Keith Mosier <jarheadpho...@yahoo.com> wrote:
Thanks for the info.? Maybe I, and my daughter, assumed it would download
because the options were shown.
Actually, it will download readily from the Download link.

You may wish to go to:

You -> Your account -> Privacy & Permissions -> Who can access your
original image files?

And set that to something tighter. As the instructions say, and as
Bruce points out, this will not present a serious obstacle to someone
who really wants to download your images. But it may be more to your
liking.

I've tried that in the past, but couldn't figure out a setting that would allow me to restrict it to just PDML so I could post PESOs. If such a setting exists, someone is going to have to explain it a bit more explicitly.

I basically ended up with knowing that anything I post to Flickr might be taken by someone who will use it for their own benefit.