On Thu, Oct 06, 2011 at 07:56:59PM -0400, eactiv...@aol.com wrote:
> Hey, that's pretty good. Going to have to  research it more. I was
> misinformed.
>
> Darn and drat, it is looking better  and better. Heh.
>
> I wonder how shooting with mirrorless differs from  shooting with a SLR? I
> mean in the mechanics of actually shooting.
>
> Marnie  :-)

You'll probably get a chance to find out in a few weeks.

As well as trying out a K-5, you can play with my E-PL1.
It's a first-generation (or 1.5-th generation; it came
out some time after the E-P1, and had some of the later
improvements that eventually showed up in the E-P2).
And it's the simplified 'introductory' model, aimed at
the point-and-shoot upgraders rather than the DSLR crowd.