I don't think he's been shot, I think he has a skin disease..

On 10/8/2011 5:45 PM, Daniel J. Matyola wrote:
This buck has been our neighborhood for a while.  He has several
protuberances on his side that are quite ugly.  I'm not sure if that
is a disease of some kind or the result of an injury.  The space
between the two large swellings suggests it might have been caused by
the horns of another buck, but I am not certain.

If anyone knows more about dee than I, I would appreciate your thoughts.

Dan
Dan Matyola

Don't lose heart!  They might want to cut it out, and they'll want to avoid a
lengthily search.