Thanks, Ann.

I guess my favorite would have to be 3262, since it's the same kind of butterfly, but I managed to catch it with its wings spread, just as it was taking flight. I had a really hard time catching one like that, since they tend to keep them closed when they're at rest.

And, yes, they were tough today, as it was a pretty warm day here for October -- mid-80's -- so they were darting around a lot and generally active.

But, I do like the one you picked, too. It seemed to have the best detail of all the ones I took.

Thanks again!

-- Walt