Thanx to all submitters for an excellent March PUG. The monthly PUG for
  me is like waiting for the filmstrip to come out of the tank or come back
  from the lab: anticipation, apprehension, tingle of excitement examining
  each frame...(IMHO these elements are missing from digital capture). Thanx
  to each of you for sharing that snipet of your life....My top three
  this month took 5 or so passes to distill out...

      "WINTER"  Petr Pazour.   I'm a sucker for scenes that make you feel
                                             like you're in the frame. Chill
of impending
                                             sunset...get home soon!

       "OLD CHESTNUT"  G. Stevens.   Crisp. Real. Composed. You're right
                                                         there...Lay out a
blanket and open
                                                         the wine...

        " BETSY"   Cory Waters.    Pretty lady without pretense... A quiet
                                                 moment frozen in time...very
private yet
                                                 has to be shared.

                                                      Best Regards to all..