On Oct 11, 2011, at 10:22 AM, frank theriault wrote:

> Taken Sunday morning:
>
> http://knarfdummyblog.blogspot.com/2011/10/morning-calm.html
>
> Hope you enjoy.  Comments always welcome.
>
> cheers,
> frank

I noticed this last week and have been mulling over what sort of superlatives I
could use without sounding like I was gushing. Let me just say that this is a
photo I would be very very proud of if it were mine. The lake and skyline
provide a nice backdrop, but the ducks make the shot.

I saw Boris' note about a signed print. I had a similar thought, but I don't
have the wall space for prints I already have. So instead, would you please do
one or both of the following?
a. make sure this gets into the next PDML Annual so I'll have that
representation of the shot.  and/or
b. include this in the Blurb "Best of Frank" book you should put together and
I'll get a copy of that.

stan