Damn it.  I can't afford a K-5 right now.

On 10/20/2011 2:21 AM, Larry Colen wrote:
Tonight it was neither cloudy, nor had the moon risen, so on my way home from
aikido I pulled off into a moderately dark parking lot to try out my
astrotracer.

http://www.flickriver.com/photos/ellarsee/sets/72157627935602764/

Each was shot at a different combination of ISO, shutter speed and aperture,
varying from ISO 1600 to ISO 100.

One thing that I learned is that I'm going to need to go out during the day,
focus my lenses on infinity and mark exactly where that is.

I will also, definitely need to practice with stacking software.

Don't lose heart!  They might want to cut it out, and they'll want to avoid a
lengthily search.