On Monday, October 24, 2011 10:33 AM, "Subash" <pdml.l...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> On Mon, 24 Oct 2011 00:30:19 -0400
> Ann Sanfedele <ann...@nyc.rr.com> wrote:
>
> > I found that..
> > what I'm saying is as a visitor to the site I cant get my gallery to
> > come up Or anyone elses,
>

> ann, one can. it's just that they have changed the url:
>
> http://pentaxphotogallery.com/photos/artist_gallery/annsanfedele
>
> it just looks a little different. not necessarily better :)

I had a look this morning and the old site came up but it now gives a
404 error.  They must have put the new site on line just after I went to
the old one.

I haven't had time to take more than a cursory look.  It will take time
to get used to the new interface but at least the thumnails are now
larger, the displayed images are larger and navigation between images
seems quicker.  I'm reserving judgement but tentative 'thumbs up'.

Ann - I see your collection with no problems and I agree that Pentax
needs to look at the voting process.  Having the photographer's name
visible is clearly a at variance with the stated guideline "The
photographer of each image available for voting will remain anonymous
during this process."

Cheers

Brian

Brian Walters