On 10/24/2011 00:50, Igor Roshchin wrote:

I logged in...

thanks for the link... that worked fine this morning..
It took me a while to find the tiny arrow to go to next frame after opening the first... and I think the format of the "slide show" is very distracting when the photo that is there is a vertical.. (you can see too much of the previous and next photo)

But it was easy enough and quick enough to load so that maybe bob W will be happy with it :-)

Ghm...

"PENTAX has the option, at its sole discretion to decide whether to
crop, edit or otherwise alter the images accepted into the Gallery ... "

that's scary. Hope they really don't do it.. maybe they have to say
that because they are showing all the thumbs as squares... and one of the things I thought they did right before was to NOT do that.

"PENTAX reserves the right to use all approved pictures as it wishes for
display in all areas of this website and subsequent Photo Gallery
applications (i.e. screensaver)."

Ghm... I am curious: would be selling such a screensaver without any
royalties be legal after such an agreement? What about selling printed
images from the Gallery? Not that I expect Pentax doing that, but is is
just a legal exercise.

Lets hope.

... and they messed up non-English characters (From West-European and
Slavic languages) in the photo titles and artist names.  .. at least
those don't show up properly in the voting.

Igor

I only looked at a couple of images to be voted on last night - remember
the artist's name is not supposed to be on the images to be voted on at all.

PS. Ann: I see you collection just fine:
http://pentaxphotogallery.com/artists/annsanfedele

From: Igor Roshchin

If you are looking for the artist page for controlling your
profile/photos, then the link is on the bottom left.
http://pentaxphotogallery.com/manage/users/login

HTH,

Igor