Mark,

I hope you also noticed the light "beam" coming from the bottom,
and diverging toward those "lights"?
There may be also bright spot at the bottom edge (or it might be
coming from a bright part of the ground?).
It might be consistent with Paul's hypothesis.

I think it you've managed to photograph a ghost. Have you contacted the
ghostbusters yet? :-) Oh, wait... it might be a UFO.

Cheers,

Igor