Tim Øsleby wrote:

I'm pretty happy. Despite that the mag has "forgotten" to credit me.
Been thinking about sending them an invoise, but I know it is very
important for the band to have good relation with the magasine. So
most likely I'll do nothing about it.

This raises the question: Who did supply the picture to the magazine? You, the band, a promotion agency or what? Did you give them any directions? Were thare any agreements? Otherwise, this no-credit use is what you may expect from an average publisher. I do find myself in this situation quite often, with the pictures I shoot for a local music club and some performance festivals, and I know it is not always easy (understatement) to get credits, but I strive to obtain that and I often succeed.

Cheers,

Dario