The band handed over the shots. But they claim that the reporter asked
about credt and that they provided him with correct information.
And I tend to believe them.

So it seem the mag has made a mistake. I have no problem with that. We
all makes mistakes. What I don't like is their arrogant behaviour when
confronted with the error. They are willing to compensate me in any
way.

--
MaritimTim

My private photo blog: http://maritimtim.blogspot.com/