Yours is fine, Paul

I don't like this kind of stuff myself - visually - but I think it is really important to make sure everyone at at a wedding is photographed as being there. At my first wedding, a friend of my husband's did the photos - they were good shots, but few of MY friends and relatives mostly my grooms. It happened to a friend's daughter too - I was supposed to do the photos, but the wedding was in Chile - so I didn't go at all - they understood, however, there were people who had flown from the States to the wedding who are not in any of the photos!

So it's a good thing to do .

ann