Thanks Ann. Looking back, I would have moved the bride and groom to the
position on the point at frame right, and I would have moved up the people on
the left to fill the empty space. That would have allowed those in the deep
shade and sun to get into the more balanced light on the patio. But hindsight
is always 20/20. I don't show weddings anymore. You really have to have
liability insurance to do it, and the cost of the insurance makes the profit
margin pretty slim. Too much work and stress for too little of a return.

Paul