Also, if the structure is an outhouse, it is the largest one I have
probably ever seen. Windows on at least two sides seem a bit odd for
an outhouse also, but maybe that's because most of the ones I've seen
only had *Nebraska* scenery to take in.
: )
It is also too far from the road (and no house nearby) to be a "wait
for the school bus" shack. My guess is that it doubles as a hunting
blind (antelope, deer and elk in the area) when in the field and as an
ice-fishing hut (there is also a big reservoir nearby, and they
probably drag or truck it to the lake when it ices over).

Darren Addy
Kearney, Ne