On Tue, Nov 8, 2011 at 8:36 PM, Ann Sanfedele <ann...@nyc.rr.com> wrote:
>> For a little comparison, my son-in-law's image of the scene, taken the
>> same day/time:
>> http://www.flickr.com/photos/digicana/4270215018/

I'm sure I've mentioned Ryan before. He's got a lot of images accepted
by Getty. Specializes in weather/storm stuff (
http://www.bigstormpicture.com ) Darn good photographer and a
Photoshop ninja (definitely photo-realistic in his approach to
post-processing). Shoots Canon, but is the new owner of my Pentax 6x7
kit. He wasn't sure he really "needed" it until he got his first
negatives back and was Blown Away. Here are a few of his 6x7 shots
taken on his first rolls with the camera:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/digicana/6310145772/in/photostream

http://www.flickr.com/photos/digicana/6305247846/in/photostream

http://www.flickr.com/photos/digicana/6254494977/in/photostream

http://www.flickr.com/photos/digicana/6252298397/in/photostream