Bromfield camera is where i bought the only non-manual film camera I ever owned, in 1996. I aint going anywhere NEAR a camera store - I sold the camera to someone on the list the first year I was on list, I think. It was a z5n? have very very bad memories of it. disaster at a Scrabble tourney.

I pine for centre street and Jamaica Pond :-)

and I have to meet your kitties

ann