On 11/13/2011 16:55, Miserere wrote:
On 13 November 2011 14:57, Ann Sanfedele<ann...@nyc.rr.com>  wrote:
Bromfield camera is where i bought the only non-manual film camera I ever
owned, in 1996.  I aint going anywhere NEAR a camera store - I
sold the camera to someone on the list the first year I was on list, I
think.
  It was a z5n?  have very very bad memories of it. disaster at a Scrabble
tourney.

I pine for centre street and Jamaica Pond :-)

and I have to meet your kitties

ann

I'm up for taking a dip in Jamaica Pond! Count me in.

    —M.

Dangerous thing to say!  but if you do it, there will be a lot of photos.

It probably wont be cold enough to skate on it - at lesat I hope not!

look forward to seeing you , Jose,
ann