From: Bulent Celasun

I have recently had a pair of radio triggers (Aputure brand) said to
be compatible with Pentax cameras.
Their declared that the synch speed is (up to) 1/250 second.
They seem to synch properly at only 1/60 second on both K20D and K5.
The units are also compatible with Canon cameras so I expect their
support for Pentax may only be partial...
TTL / P-TTL is not supported.

This low speed makes them of little use.
I am still not sure if there is something I could try to make them
synch at a higher speed.

Any experiences? Any ideas?

Googled "Aputure Radio Trigger". The first hit is for Aputure Trigmaster on Amazon.

That appears to be another variation on the "cheap Chinese radio-slave", one that can also function as a remote camera shutter release. It should trip the strobes up to whatever sync speed the camera fires the hot-shoe.

I don't see how P-TTL could work unless it was a two-way link where the receiver module relayed data from the extra pins on the strobe foot back to the transmitter module mounted on the hot-shoe. I just don't think you're going to find that in a $39.95 remote trigger.

But it should trip the flash up to whatever the sync speed of the camera.