On 11/30/2011 10:54 AM, William Robb wrote:
On 30/11/2011 8:56 AM, Bulent Celasun wrote:
Mine (Aputure brand) synchs only at (and below) 1/60th of a second.

The Company web site was saying that they support Pentax (as well as
Canon on the same unit) up to a synch speed of 1/250th.

Pocket Wizards is rather too expensive here.
Any others?

It sounds like the ones you have are suffering from delayed response. I would debate that they would work as advertised on Canon or Nikon as well, since the flash trigger is just a dumb electronic signal to the show when the shutter fully opens. I suspect you are going to be in buy and try hell until you hit on something that works. Maybe try asking this question over at Pentax forum, they are a lot more gearheaded.

Bill you are a sadist, I wouldn't recommend Pentax Forums to my worst enemy.

--
Don't lose heart!  They might want to cut it out, and they'll want to avoid a
lengthily search.