Point taken Bill, thanks - but is the aperture on
these lenses wide enough?, seeing that the DOF
increases with increased angles....
Of course the level of blur or 'bokeh'(i believe)is
subjective, I just wanted to knoe whether it is
somewhat achieveabke, say equivalent to an f4 on a
50mm, or f5.6? etc.

--- "Bill D. Casselberry" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>