Sorry to interject but as someone's already asked
about this lens (which I am really interested in) I am
also curious about the depth of field for
FA 20 - 35 in particular, but also the 17-35.

Not having any lenses that go below 24mm, and wanting
to have tpossibility to blur background beyond 2-3
meters behind tghe subject which is close, I was
wondring how these 2 lenses fared.

Michele

http://mail.yahoo.com/