On a 3-week's holiday to wesrern Europe, UK and Spain with my family,
I carried 16 GB x 2 + 8 GB x 2 + 4 GB a 3 cards for my Pentax K20D and
my wife's Panasonic P&S. We were shooting almost non stop 12 Hrs a
day. That is over 260 high resolution photos per day between the two
of us. We never had to bother about downloading.
Just a bit of hesitation though in Cologne Germany, where at Media
Mart we bought an 8 GB card on sale - just in case, but never needed
to use it.
Hey Pentaxians, CLASS 10 cards are pretty cheap, and available even in
Timbuktu, the Sahara Desert. So relax and enjoy your holiday.