Hello Rick, the sandisk cards came in a very convenient thick padded
zippered pouch with pockets on both sides. I just put a "slip" with
the words "used" in the pouches. I further put each pouch in a large
zip lock plastic bag labelled "used". Less chances of loosing a large
plastic bag. Note: the cards never went into our checked in baggage. -
always in our cabin strolley bag.
Back home after the 3-weeks holiday, I downloaded each card - 16 GB x
2 + 8 GB x 2 + 4 GB x 3 - into my laptop. Then immediately I burnt the
photos onto 8.5 GB archival DVDs. The photos were later sorted into
"Best" and within best into "Grande". All the "Grande's" were burnt
into the archival DVDs, ensuring I have a 2nd backup - just in case.
Only then the SD cards were formatted in-camera and placed in the pouches.
The "Best" photos were transferred to 1 TB portable drives. These will
be erased from the portable drive in about a year's time after our
next holiday.
Regards. Bipin.