Don't know for light room, but I pulled image 20110806-LRC22495.jpg into photoshop, set the clone tool to 35% transparency and was able to quickly eliminate the dagger like tan line running down her chest and the shoulder lines. My edit was crude but you could easily clean with the healing brush. Do they not have those tools in lightroom? I only use Photoshop / ACR. I spend about 90 seconds on the image but I doubt that it would take more than 5 minutes to do a fully good clean up.