I wish it were a bigger file so I could do a deeper crop. In this case,t
he posted image is as much of a crop as I'm comfortable with.

Jack

----- Original Message -----
From: Ann Sanfedele <ann...@nyc.rr.com>
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Wednesday, November 30, 2011 3:46 PM
Subject: Re: Different Bryce Canyon

It might have just been turned down because you called it a chipmonk...
I'm pretty sure it is a golden mantle
perhaps needed a tighter crop for a magazine or paper.
Movement blur is appropriate, I think.

anyway - I gush

ann

On 11/30/2011 18:24, Jack Davis wrote:
> Yes, some time ago I offered it to a publication, but...alas it was turned
> down.
Were it me making the judgment, I'd have to have downgrade it due to
movement motion.