From: Christine Nielsen
On Wed, Nov 30, 2011 at 10:35 PM, Ann Sanfedele <ann...@nyc.rr.com> wrote:
HEre is some virtual chicken soup...
for a cramp in foot, I know this sounds weird but it works for me,
squeeze your upper lip... also, step on a cold floor, or rub with ice...

I get calf cramps and arch cramps in the middle of the night... wearing
socks to bed helps somewhat though that sounds odd too.
My husband gets foot cramps, too... a result of nerve damage due to a
back injury.  His doctor recommends gin & tonics.  Something about the
quinine in the tonic water that helps the cramping, and the gin acting
as an overall muscle relaxant.   Worth a try!

Feel better, John!

Sounds like a plan. I'll drink to that!