HEre is some virtual chicken soup...
for a cramp in foot, I know this sounds weird but it works for me,
squeeze your upper lip... also, step on a cold floor, or rub with ice...

I get calf cramps and arch cramps in the middle of the night... wearing
socks to bed helps somewhat though that sounds odd too.

I had that nasty cold a while back - it sucks

take care,
ann