On 12/2/2011 12:22 PM, John Sessoms wrote:
From: "P. J. Alling"
On 12/1/2011 9:16 PM, William Robb wrote:
On 30/11/2011 8:19 PM, P. J. Alling wrote:
Bill you are a sadist, I wouldn't recommend Pentax Forums to my worst
enemy.

Masochist actually. I post there regularly.
They are a better source of obscure technical information than the
PDML though.

They do talk gear a lot.  But I wonder how much of that obscure
technical information is correct and how much is simply made up.
Sometimes it's hard to tell the difference.

Well, 60% of statistical information on the internet is made up on the spot.

That's better than in real life where I'd wager it's closer to 80%.

--
Don't lose heart!  They might want to cut it out, and they'll want to avoid a
lengthily search.