From: Doug Franklin <jehosep...@mindspring.com>
Sent: December 16, 2011 12/16/11
To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List" <pdml@pdml.net>
Subject: Re: PESO: A photograph off a contact sheet

On 2011-12-16 23:21, knarftheria...@gmail.com wrote:

> The point of all the foregoing is that I really envy that you know ~exactly~
> what your first photo was, what camera it was taken with and even more
> important, you still have a print (even if only a contact) of it!  Cool.

I come at the whole photography thing from a different angle than most
of the list, it seems, as I think about it more deeply.  Stepping back
and looking at my vocation and avocations "on the big screen", they're
all about doing something technically difficult:  shooting, photography,
(amateur) race driving, ham radio, software development, women.  I will
grant that "women" is an outlier ... it's surely technically difficult,
but, unlike the others, the rules change all the time.

--
Thanks,
DougF (KG4LMZ)