On Dec 12, 2011, at 05:26 , P. J. Alling wrote:

> On 12/12/2011 3:41 AM, Larry Colen wrote:

>>> What I don't understand is why the optical stabilization would not work
>>> with film DSLRs.
>> Bah!  SLRs, not DSLRs.  I hate it when my fingers are two seconds faster
>> than my brain.
>
> For a second there I was wondering if there was a new digital film available.

Polaroid still has a lock on that. They call it a printer with a lens, or some
such.

Joseph McAllister
pentax...@mac.com

“ It is still true, as was first said many years ago, that people are the only
sophisticated computing devices that can be made at low cost by unskilled
workers!”
— Martin G. Wolf, PhD