Bipin Gupta <bip...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello Ralf, since you mentioned the UWA 12-24 lens, I am tempted to
> point you over to the Sigma 10-20 thread in the Pentax Forum.

Took me a while to find a few examples of night shots taken with this
lens but Iliked what I saw. Was also tempted by a 12 - 24 Pentax at
Amazon.de, apparently a returned item, for about 760 euros with full
warranty and all, but have eventually ordered the Sigma.

Stay tuned for first examples from Dunkirk by the end of the week.

Ralf

--
Ralf R. Radermacher  -  DL9KCG  -  Köln/Cologne, Germany
Blog   : http://the-real-fotoralf.blogspot.com