On Fri, Dec 23, 2011 at 1:21 PM, Stan Halpin
<s...@stans-photography.info> wrote:
> Keep me in mind when you are finished with it.

I will, but it will be a long while. I bought it because I recently
acquired a Leica M4-2 and like shooting with it occasionally, so I
need a good scanner to take my negatives into digital domain with on
an ongoing basis.

For bulk scanning, I'm going to bundle most of everything up and ship
it to http://www.scancafe.com. I've done a few sets that way ... they
do as good or better a job as I can, it costs far less than my time
does. My time is too limited for bulk scanning ... I'm not retired!
:-)
--
Godfrey
  godfreydigiorgi.posterous.com