Hi,

One company that makes very good slide-in filters and high quality
metal filter holders is Hitech. These are available from
www.teamworkphoto.co.uk.

Heliopan also make a similar metal filter holder for 3x3" and 4x4"
filters, as well as graduated filters in rotating mounts. More info
on their website at www.heliopan.de.

B+W also make both the metal holders and the rectangular unmounted
slide-in filters.

---

 Bob

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes but in
having new eyes"
- Marcel Proust