Lots more appealing than Savage's to my eye :-)

Food photography is tough - these look fine to me (seriously)

I just am looking at my mail for the first time this morning and saw
the long list of subject lines with "tart" - was sure it started with
one of the guy's photos of some chippy lol

HAppy New Year, Christine

ann