From: Christine Aguila <christ...@caguila.com>
To: PDML List <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Thursday, December 29, 2011 11:48 PM
Subject: PAW--Week 52--Out with the Old and In with the New

Hi Everyone:

Well, I'm done.  Here's the last week.  Feels good to have accomplished this,
and I'd like to thank everyone for their encouragement!

A special thanks goes out to DagT, whose highly smart and consistently
stylistic PAW work  was a great source of inspiration for me--and remember,
he's finishing up his 2nd year.  Quite a feat to keep up the high quality work
that he does for so long a time.  I send well deserved congrats to DagT.

Big cheers everyone and have a Happy New Year!  Christine/Chicago

PAW--Week 52--Out with the Old and In with the New
http://aguilapaw.posterous.com/

Here's the PAW A-Year-in-Review

http://www.caguila.com/pawyear2011/

Here are the Links to galleries arranged by week

Week 5--The Great Blizzard
http://www.caguila.com/caguila/blizzard2011/

Week 8--Labor Rally
http://www.caguila.com/caguila/chglaborrally/