Thanks Christine.

Actually, it was inspiring when you started your project, and although I know
I´m not good at commenting it has been nice to follow too.  And actually that
goes to others as well. I find it ever harder to say something about pictures,
but I do look at them.

Now, I may be entering the third year. I almost decided to stop, but then again
it is nice to have the pressure  to think about making pictures. We´ll see, I
know of other who post a picture every day so I guess I´m a little lazy :-)

DagT