I envy you!
I haven't been good at finishing projects until now...

Can I just... ?
I don't know :(

Congratulations on completing your project AND starting a new one.

I do follow your PAW photos (as well as Dag's), by the way...

Do I have to decide on starting my own pet project TODAY?

Bulent
http://www.flickr.com/photos/bc_the_path/
http://photo.net/photodb/user?user_id=2226822
http://www.pentaxphotogallery.com/artists/bulentcelasun